The latest update went live 8th Jan 2019. The update included new functionalities for managing customer information and customizable system pages to manage content in various pages.
- Profile Properties management is found under Customers in Manager. You can add you preferred fields and define the type and usage.
- Customizable System Pages enables you to modify text in different pages around shop and checkout. You’ll find system pages in manager from System pages tab in Site -> Pages.
- Added Ordered By info to Services and Orders. You’ll find the user info (who made the order) from Orders.
- New Property Value Type: TEXTAREA. You can add text area field to your service configuration page.
- New Property Value Type: DATE. You can add date picker to your service configuration page.
- Fix for User created times showing a wrong time.
- Fix for registering via Azure AD B2C with Facebook account.
- UI Adjustments for CollectionEditor styles in Manager
- UI fix to use abbreviations for periods in places with limited space