The latest update went live 18th Dec 2018. The update included support for Azure AD B2C login (including LinkedIn, Google and FB login support).
- Azure AD B2C integration Enables customer identity & access management with Azure. Now you can select to use local on Azure login (or both) in your shop. Azure brings at the same time support for social logins. Azure is free for the first 50k users / logins. More info
- New Category Product ordering option that allows you to define Product positions manually in different views / categories in shop.
- Action Rule condition to limit by a Product enables you to create product based activation and engagement emails.
- Skip initial Product configuration phase if there is nothing to configure makes purchasing even easier for products without configuration options.
- ‘Previous’ button was not shown on Cart Customer phase
- Fixed an error that prevented the add of new Properties in certain edge cases.